The Ten Commandments of the Halve Mein Hash House Harriers
1. Remember the HASH day to keep it holy, every third Saturday at 12:00 or the whim of the Almighty HARE.
2. Thou shalt follow the HARE's trail, for the HARE will thee to a land flowing with beer and sustenance.
3. Thou shalt make NEW BOOTS come, for by this shalt the HASH HOUSE HARRIERS be fruitful and multiply and have dominion over all the earth.
4. Thou shalt not WHINE, for I will smite thee with shin splints and light beer and every other pestilence.
5. Thou shalt not pee upon thy fellow HASHERS, for I have given thee the trees and bushes that thou might pee upon.
6. When thou art HARE, thou shall provide much wine and merriment, for so doth thou do the true work of the HASH.
7. Thou shalt not SIP, SIP, SIP they beer during ceremonies, for it is an abomination before thine HASH.
8. Thou shalt not spill thy beer upon the ground; verily I say unto thee, it is better to cast it into the belly of a lush than spill it on the ground.
9. Thou shalt not throw the HARE into the fire to be burned, yea, though the trail be long with shiggy, with many false trails and little flour.
10. Thou shalt moon. Lo, I say unto thee, by this sign shalt all the world know that thou art my people.